Similar yet Different !



                                            There are times When I just Exist
                   
                                                           There are also times When I live

                                           There are times When I just inhale and Exhale

                                                          There are also times When I breathe

                                           There are times When I pretend to be Me

                                                         There are also times When I am really Me

                                           There are times When I just look at things

                                                         There are also times When I see things

                                           There are times when I just Hear

                                                        There are also times When I listen

                                          There are times When I just Read

                                                      There are also times When I Understand
   
                                          There are times When I just beautify

                                                     There are also times When I feel Beautiful

                                        There are times When I Love

                                                     There are also times When I am Loved :)

In  life ,most of the things appear to be same, but When you observe Carefully You will figure out the fine line of difference .

Comments

Popular Posts