Long Drive in a state which is just 1 day old (Perspective )

Surprising .isn't it? How can a state be just one day old. Even my heart skipped a beat when this thought struck me in the car . I was on a long night drive with my family just to view the bright cute fairy lights that lit up the area of Tank Bund in Hyderabad on June 3. Well, its the very next day after it came to existence as a part of the very young state of India. Entire pond was shimmering with various lights. It was a beautiful scene ,totally mesmerizing . The same old Tank Bund appeared like new born baby adorned with different bright lights . The night gleamed with happy faces of the new state . A breeze of freshness blew every where. But like every story needs a sudden twist & turn, as its the only thing which makes story even more interesting. This new state about which I am talking right now ,once belonged to my State(The state to which I belong now after bifurcation).I mean , We all were a big happy family ( Whole state without division ).

To spend my holidays with my sister's family, I came to the new state as she belongs to it now.There was a time when we all belonged to same state but now the scenario has changed. Everything is same but it all seems so new now. I ask myself this why everything seems so new even if its all very old and same?? Even though the state may be divided but it could not distance people from their dear ones. As for me Love does not include a factor called distance. It just need some good hearts to share and spread its essence. My sister and I , Still love each other to infinity and beyond. Since Childhood we grew together and share huge treasure called Memory and even now will be doing the same.


As I think over this issue which gained a lot of attention across the country leading to protest for and against the issue. Some people supported and some opposed. I don't know why there was so much contradiction .For  me I always thought, in the map of the nation we will have  to draw just another line to indicate another state but in reality we need not build a wall or separate the ground. Everything would be same .The only thing that will be different is that the other part will be know with a new name.

Here ,I am not sharing my opinion about the bifurcation or anything related. Here I am just talking about the way of looking at things.

Everything depends on how we look at the thing .

Happy Blogging :)

Comments

Popular Posts